Profession: Chartered Architect RIBA, ARB Dip Arch, B.A. Hons
Current Position: Consultant Architect Eire and UK
Year of Birth: 1961
- Diploma in Professional Studies In Architecture ( part III)
- Post Grad Diploma in Architecture (Part II)
- B.A. Hons Degree in Architecture (Part I)
- Chartered Member of the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)
- Registered with the Architects Registration Board (ARB)
Key areas of expertise include:
- Design consultant to a range of nursing home operators
- Coordinating and managing design team members.
- Excellent Architectural Design skills from Concept through to completion
- Excellent presentation and 3D capabilities
- Experienced in Sustainable design solutions
- Experience in Housing Commercial, education, retail, housing, Hotel and Leisure Sectors.
- Education design in both Nursery and primary school projects.
- Project management CDM
- Management experience of various leisure projects throughout the United Kingdom including hotels, holiday resorts, and swimming pools. Clients include Bourne Leisure, Tune Hotels
- Senior design manager for a health care operator specialising in the design of private, retirement apartments and nursing care developements. Typical developments being £10 – 15 million pounds.
- Senior practice manager of PSA Architects based in Galway, specialising in healthcare and social housing. Experience includes créche and primary schools, university accommodation, convention centres, sports facilities high end hotel and leisure developments, office buildings, industrial units, private & social housing and Urban Master planning.
- Design manager for Sonas Design, specialising in the design and development of nursing, primary care and childcare facilities throughout the Republic of Ireland.
- Lead Consultant to Nursing Home Consulting Ireland. The management team is comprised of an architect, an engineer, a fire consultant, and a graphic design consultant.
- The team provides a complete service on all aspects of design, project management and construction of nursing homes.